Could you be our next treasurer?
Do you have bookkeeping and/or accounting skills and experience? Are you looking to give a little back for the benefit of pouchees and potential pouchees in the UK and abroad?
The Red Lion Group Trustees are looking for a Treasurer due to the imminent retirement of present incumbent. This is a voluntary role and we are keen to hear from pouchees and non-pouchees. The role is part-time and “work-from-home” with a minimal number of virtual team meetings on zoom.
- Routine book keeping with a small number of automated transactions per year
- Bank statement reconciliation and making payments and deposits where necessary
- Processing expense claims (less than 10 per year)
- Preparation of the annual accounts and preparation of slides for the AGM
- Attending 4-8 online Trustee meetings per year and contributing as a valued member of the team to governance and management issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools desirable (excel, powerpoint etc)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason(s) for applying, outlining your book keeping / accounting experience and anything else you feel might be relevant.
Thanks for your interest