The Kangaroo Club – a pouch support group based in Oxford – is holding its next annual Information Day on Saturday 6th October 2018.
Cost: Free of charge
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The aim of the Kangaroo Club Information Days is to give a chance to meet other people who have had colorectal surgery or who are eligible for such surgery. As well as time being given for informal discussion with other attendees, there is a full programme of more formal sessions led by medical staff from the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust .
The Information Day on 6th October 2018 will include a full programme of sessions covering:
- Colorectal surgery as a specialty
- Pouch surgery: developments and variations
- What is normal?
- About Occtopus and The Kingston Trust
- Round table discussions – as suggested by pouch owners and for their supporters
- Questions and answers with the Colorectal Nursing team
For more information and to register to attend please click here
We look forward to seeing you there.